Welcome to the Puppet Co. Playhouse
TEACHER CHECKLIST - Click for PDF
Prior to visit:
- When you receive your contract please read it to verify that there are no errors. If there are call us immediately. Otherwise, please sign and send one copy with your deposit before the due date.
- Arrange for your transportation. Double check that you have allotted enough time for travel to the park and are aware of the length of the show.
- Make sure your driver has proper directions to the theater. (Use the map and directions provided.)
- To ensure this experience is enjoyable and safe for all please remind your group leaders and students of proper theater etiquette. This includes, but is not limited to, no talking during the performance, remaining
seated on your bottom with your legs crossed in front of you, and keeping your hands and feet to yourself. (Of course, laughing and clapping is part of a wonderful theater experience.)
Day of Visit:
- Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to show time to check in at the Box Office. (Please allow at least 5 minutes to walk from the parking lot up to the theater.) Seating begins 15 minutes before show time and is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the lobby or theater. If you are planning on a picnic lunch for that date, make sure lunches are in proper containers and park them in the outer lobby against the wall.
- If possible have children use the “larger” bathrooms, which are located in the brick building next to the carousel, before entering the theater.
- After the performance please make sure all children and adults have collected all of their belongings.
Remember there will always be a House Manager present to help you get seated and answer any general questions or concerns you might have before the performance begins. A House Manager will also be in the theater throughout the performance.
As always, if you have any further questions please contact the Puppet Co. Box Office at (301) 634-5380. (Our answering machine is on all the time, 24/7.)
We look forward to your visit! - The Puppet Co. Staff